Friday, September 7, 2018

Seltzer

Not all seltzers are created equally. I wouldn’t say I’m particular about my seltzers generally, but when it comes to flavored seltzers, that's a different story!  While generally I love anything lime or peach, those seltzer flavors don’t do much for me.  My go-to flavors are typically plain (with a squeeze of fresh lime), grapefruit, or black cherry.  Unless we’re talking about Spindrift, in which case my all time favorite, hands down, is the raspberry lime.  Spindrift also just came out with a cranberry raspberry one that I really enjoyed.  

Hal’s New York Seltzer has had some great limited edition flavors (in addition to their Black Cherry, which is a favorite in our household): mango and black raspberry are pretty darn awesome, too!  My hubby also loves the orange and is also a big fan of the vanilla creme (which tastes just like cream soda, which I happen to not like).  And the watermelon (while artificial tasting) sometimes hits the spot for me.

Another favorite in our house is the Alta Palla Grapefruit sparkling water.  It’s hard to find, and can be a little pricey, but it’s super delish!  La Croix pomplemousse is also a great grapefruit option, as well as the grapefruit Spindrift. 

What are your favorite sparkling waters or seltzers?

No comments:

Post a Comment