Thursday, August 23, 2018

Whole30 number 4 coming very soon....

When I'm on Whole30 -- and even when I'm not -- I'm constantly talking about Whole30.  I'm sure a lot of people are tired of hearing me talk about it, but there's one person who apparently couldn't get enough.  My friend who owns the barre studio where I teach wanted to start a Whole30 group and asked me to lead it!  We'll be starting at the end of September.  I'm super excited (but I'm pretty sure my hubby is going to kill me).

I think the group setting is going to be good because for a lot of people it will give them accountability.  They'll also have the added benefit of being able to know someone going through the same thing as they are at the same time as they are.  And they'll have someone who has done it before to help them through (that would be me).  I'm so excited to be sharing this Whole30 with others and doing it as a group.

On a recent trip to Florida, I bought some cooking magazines to look at to get ideas for new recipes.  I guess I bought the right ones, because so many of the recipes seemed easily adaptable for Whole30 without having to change too much.  I have a lot of recipe testing to do over the next several weeks in preparation for my next Whole30 adventure.

Stay tuned for info and updates about this joint Whole30 endeavor!


No comments:

Post a Comment